"Don't Smile at Me", stylized as "dont smile at me", is the debut extended play by Billie Eilish, released on August 11th, 2017. It has eight tracks in total, six of them being singles.
The EP was re-released on December 22nd, 2017 to include the song &burn as the 9th track. The re-released version has nine songs, seven of them being singles.
A limited edition Japanese deluxe version of the EP is set to be released via CD on December 12th, 2018. It is to include the songs lovely and bitches broken hearts as well as three previously released remixes of the songs on the main tracklist.
All songs are written by Finneas O'Connell and Billie Eilish O'Connell except where noted.
|7.||Ocean Eyes||Finneas O'Connell||3:20|
Re-Release Bonus Tracks Edit
|9.||&burn (with Vince Staples)||Finneas O'Connell, Billie Eilish O'Connell, Vince Staples||2:59|
|10.||lovely (with Khalid)||Finneas O'Connell, Billie Eilish O'Connell, Khalid||3:20|
|11.||bitches broken hearts||Finneas O'Connell, Billie Eilish O'Connell, Emmit Fenn||2:56|
|12.||Bellyache (Marian Hill Remix)||3:38|
|13.||COPYCAT (Sofi Tukker Remix)||3:20|
|14.||MyBoi (TroyBoi Remix)||3:33|
Music Videos Edit
Five music videos for the EP have been released.
- Ocean Eyes
- In the original tracklist for the album, revealed by Billie on her Instagram story, &burn was listed directly after watch. However, it was cut to make place for Bellyache due to high demand from fans.
- The song was later included on the EP when it was re-released on December 22nd, 2017.
- It is unknown if the song was originally going to feature rapper Vince Staples.
- Every song on the EP is in lowercase letters except for COPYCAT, Ocean Eyes, and Bellyache.
- Billie was originally only going to release the EP digitally, but due to the its success, she decided to release it as a vinyl and a cassette.
- Billie made a tour to go along with the EP called the Don't Smile At Me Tour. She also went on a second tour, the Where's My Mind Tour, to promote the EP.
- The music video for idontwannabeyouanymore is Billie's first vertical video. The video was originally Spotify-exclusive, however she later released it on YouTube.
- The same applies to the music video for hostage.
|Don't Smile at Me|
|Deluxe tracks|| |